<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Fri Sep 28 17:08:43 CEST 2001

Rostislav Prochovnik <rosta.prochovnik at cbox.cz> wrote:

>Excuse me,
>
>This is my error. I hope that you it understand.
>
>It not have connection with war.
>
>God with you

ekscuse me

it might be your codec is too too lossy.

you may use a lossless speech compretstsion algorithm which ensures that all
ov the informatsion in the original clip is preserved after compretstsion.

communikatsion consists ov

\ informatsion

\\  transmission

\\\   comprehentsion

fakt.

so.

if the amount ov informatsion you wish to transmit exceeds the channel capatsity, then there are unavoidabelle and uncorrektabelle errors in the transmission.

(is this intuitive enough)

if the sender's entropy rate is below the channel capatsity, then there is a way to encode the informatsion so that it can be received w/out errors.

(is this surprising enough)

this is true true even if the channel distorts the message during transmitstsion.

so.

are you tired of being so disorganised?

invest into the restate nerve fabriq perturbatsion funding program.

(now)

together we shall meet the test ov any cost-bene-fit analysis.

together we are strong.

Restate -- Solutions for your Neural Network.

(do you know the sudden strange feeling ov deja vu?)

>God with you

if a lion could talk you would not understand him.

(did you know that)

(did you know that)

may your memes live forever, ttaggg.cz.

they call me the lenient lion.