RHIZOME_RAW: Demagogues in light of the WTC

Nmherman at aol.com Nmherman at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 03:44:23 CEST 2001

In a message dated 9/17/2001 10:07:15 AM Central Daylight Time, voyd at voyd.com
writes:

> the online demagogue

This is a poor word in my opinion, with all due respect, that's when writers
start being prohibited by general consent.  That's what I associate it with.
A rogue intellectual.  Rude and contradictory.  Smarter than you.  Better.
Faster.  Stronger.  Beyond compare.  In fact, the Uberdupermenschen.

Demagogue is what we call the bad guys, not our own writers correct?   It's a
very puritanical word to be using, very xy.

Max Herman

++