RHIZOME_RAW: Demagogues in light of the WTC

Nmherman at aol.com Nmherman at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 03:52:39 CEST 2001

In a message dated 9/17/2001 10:07:15 AM Central Daylight Time, voyd at voyd.com
writes:

> the United States is not alone in its share of
>  atrocity.

The US people do not even run this country, not by a long shot; we are
afforded increasingly scarce "liberty" that is often none at all but the
decisions are made by large, deregulated, out-of-control corporations locked
in a coldwar flashback.  Even what people see and think about is controlled
by about ten enormo-companies with more power than most governments.

I'm not alone in my enormous share of atrocity either,

Max Herman

++