judge ur ue!ght ekzaktl!

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Sep 17 18:26:45 CEST 2001

01 other

Patrick Lichty <voyd at voyd.com> -

>The other day, I found myself enraged

                    |     |        | pout.

                   it's good +?

>by the conversation

call this a conversation + _this conversation is flagging.

    Joy Garnett <joyeria at walrus.com>

    oh fuck you asshole. you've lost the last ounce of my fucking patience. go
    shit on your own head while we deal with this you arrogant geek.

    joy

    you're just stupid that's all.
    you need to go get yourself fucked.

    joy

>between nn and Joy
>Garnett over American obesities and the religion of food.

patrick lichty 01 destitute kr!!!!ket NN zkratched time ago
for he routinely exploits others + NN was simply.bored.

patrick lichty stated many + many times that he is filtering me.

alors. what is the matter kr!!!!!!ket +?

and why the interest in my love life +?

or are you exasperated by some thing or other +?

>wever, in this liminal social space that we inhabit at this time, it is
>ESSENTIAL

have 2 teaspoons of metallic fire.

>that we

dialectize the dream.

>remember

what +?

>that the United States is not alone

it is. you are.

>in its share of
>atrocity.

    your country men:  join joy + make some sandwiches for US!!!!

[je sper du != !n dzat 7o prozent. !tz grosz]

nn - hang!ng v!nez

one upon a time _ Patrick Lichty <voyd at voyd.com> 2 nn

>>>and if I can ever help/we can ever do
>>>anything together/ whatever..., please let me know.
>

>>i am listening to you.                                        \\ nn
>

>Yes.
>

>>should i to you write if of another i think +?                        \\ nn
>

>Sure.  Why not.

Joy Garnett <joyeria at walrus.com> [made in the U>S>A>]

responding to

>> 00. Joy Garnett <joyeria at walrus.com>  -  01 very american American writer - wr
>ote
>>
>> >oh fuck you asshole. you've lost the last ounce of my fucking patience. go
>> >shit on your own head while we deal with this you arrogant geek.
>> >
>> >joy
>>
>> those sandwiches you have been making for firemen were very healthy right +?
>>
>> >we
>> >... geek
>>
>> my hands are whiter than yours.
>> my eyes are bluer than yours.
>>
>> i am extremely patient.
>>

>you're just stupid that's all.
>you need to go get yourself fucked.
>
>you are now being filtered.

[nn smiles]

Joy if you continue demonstrating your exquisite American upbringing [your parents admire you right +?]
even those American firemen may become suspicious.

it appears the rest of the world _is already very suspicious of American cuisine.

vr!endel!jk. nn -  very attentive for anyone looking A-meri-can [they may force me to work]