<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Mon Sep 17 13:26:46 CEST 2001

binary babbitt <thomas at bek.no> wrote:

> semantics seem meaningless/irrelevant.
>
>         .thomas

life will dissolve it selv in death, rivers in the sea, the known in the
unknown.

knowledge    is aksess to the unknown.

nonsense     is the outkome ov every possibelle sense.

i am just slightly ahead ov your time.

(while you are standing still in your slippery scope)

now i give you tips and tools vor your everyday life.

(all for free)

00307.

the possibellity ov language play as a site ov politikal resistants.

(now you know this)

01103.

the more interrelatsions there are, the more compressibelle the ekspression is.

(in fakt)

which makes me more rather than less complekxs.

(as if a magic lantern threw the nerves in patterns on a wall)

01787.

to you i am an eksqisitly elegant lion.

(and i am so so so hungry)

no no no funktsional food.

>In the year 1095 the Catholic Church, aroused by the Muslim encroachments
>in Palestine, proclaimed a crusade against the Saracens to recover
>Jerusalem and the Holy Sepulcher. The following year, in the spring of
>1096, bands of zealous crusaders led by Monks and soldiers set out for the
>Holy Land. Many of the crusaders were pious; but there can be no question
>that many also were runaway serfs, ambitious business men, adventurers,
>and criminals. As they passed through Germany on their way to Jerusalem
>this motley crew killed thousands of "infidel" Jews in the larger cities
>such as Speyer, Worms, Mayence, and Cologne.

god bless ameriKKKa.

(the return ov the crusaders)

RESTATE | There's always more to the story.