<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Sun Sep 16 22:04:38 CEST 2001

The New York Times _>

>As they move from shock to fury, Americans are bracing for
>the United States to go to war, and they overwhelmingly say
>the nation should take military action against those
>responsible for the terrorist attacks on New York and
>Washington, the latest New York Times/CBS News Poll shows.
>That sentiment declines at the prospect that thousands of
>innocent civilians abroad could be killed. Still, a majority
>of Americans support engagement by the military even under
>those circumstances.

(bounce)

>Still, a majority
>of Americans support engagement by the military even under
>those circumstances.

(bounce)

>Still, a majority
>of Americans support engagement by the military even under
>those circumstances.

(bounce)

>Still, a majority
>of Americans support engagement by the military even under
>those circumstances.

just what is it that makes today's homes so divverent, so appealing?

good heros vs evil civilians.

(monokontektsural bravest ov the brave)

a strange thing happens when humans and other animals are concerned by the uncontrollabelle.

their perceptsions shut down, their thoughts grow more clouded, and they have a harder time generating new solutsions to their problems.

(do i repeat my selv)

The White House_>

>President Addresses Nation in Radio Address
>"Great tragedy has come to us, and we are meeting it with
>the best that is in our country, with courage and concern
>for others. Because this is America. This is who we are.
>This is what our enemies hate and have attacked.
>And this is why we will prevail."

this is who you are.

(hunting vor victims)

i do understand.

>thousands of
>innocent civilians abroad could be killed. Still, a majority
>of Americans support engagement by the military even under
>those circumstances.

the best that is in your country.

>Describing herself as "angry and
>outraged," Joy Hess, 58, a library clerk in Medford, Ore.,
>said: "I'm not talking about revenge, but justice. I have a
>son in the military and I know loss of life is a risk. But
>there is no other way to get across that we mean business.
>We wouldn't be where we are now in history if we hadn't
>fought for our freedom. Freedom means losses sometimes." >

justice.

(sarcastic smile)

the aim ov politiks is not to make people better or to alleviate their misery.

it is to increase the power ov one man or group ov men against the power ov another man or group ov men.

demolish the devil.

amerikan way ov life.

(allahu akbar)

[ JOIN this WAR! SIMPLE to ENTER! EASY to WIN! ]