No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Sep 13 16:38:50 CEST 2001

Eric Feinblatt <efein at concentric.net> - feel!ng b!t !gnord

>My, my nn, the sophistication of your politics is startling, dare I
>say nauseating. Your pretence to conscience is really a puerile lack
>of consciousness. I have spent 15 hours searching for my neighbor's
>son - a mailroom clerk in the WTC. He's no symbol, his name was
>William. Celebratory dances for death don't make any sense no matter
>whose side you're on. Too bad I didn't know you in the 40's. We could
>have cha-cha-cha'd to Dresden.
>
>-eric

pardon. pardon. eric.
hadnt responded to your missive yesterday
for today i find it equally model citizen mediocre.

model citizen mania for exploiting others' suffering
for personal hygiene is very sour tasting.

if you wish to pray + feel eternally goooooood -> lokate 01 church.
or borrow one of the many many american flags appearing
in every foto and bathe ur.cells in the glory of righteousness.

nn - my parents didnt name me. i like being a viktim toooooo.