No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Sep 13 05:02:48 CEST 2001

Hi netochka ,
I worked with Julian Knowles on the Waveform 2001 conference recently and
he suggested i contact regarding publishing some of your work in our
Contemporary arts Journal. It is call 'Postwest' and we publish a colour
magazine twice a year and it is distributed around the world. I would very
much like to reproduce some of of your work and have put aside 2 spreads (4
pages). I can arrange to grab some stills from your submission to the
Waveform Cd we produced or if you'd prefer we can publish something new? I
have a relatively short timeline and would need something by the end of
next week if your'e intrested.

Also we would like to include a free copy of the Waveform 2001 Cd with next
issue and i want to double check that your'e OK if we reproduce your work
from the conference in another Cd reproduction run?

Regards
Carmen

>nn's story has created a lot of mess and created a lot of enemies.

dze red zeal haznt 01 mean!ng unlesz ever!dz!ng underneath = 01 fantom
dzat u!l poz!z!on handz u!lzt azleep.

or az !nkompetent xy kr!!!!!!!ketz plaszd !t - d!sz = uar

>what would you want me to do with it?

dze 2 leavez = perfektl! jo!ned !n dze zntr ov 01 kage.
bkausz !t !z dze r!ght t!me + dze r!ght plasz

dze uord !z z!lensz. dze movmnt !z boredom.
dze anvort = nodz!ng lesz dzn ever!dz!ng.
bkausz !t !z dze r!ght t!me + dze r!ght plasz

>to be mothers.
>+ lovers
>+ little girls with sunflowers and lizard skins.

t!me ekz!ztz 4 zpasz 2 fall beneath 1. + green enough 4 l!k!ng.

nn