[Syndicate]

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Wed Sep 12 00:42:15 CEST 2001

Very true Saul,

It saddens me that this planet is dominated by facile ego-centrics killing
for corporate control, religious insecurity and domination over other
people's land. Something has to be done - as usual we'll see assholes
advocating violence as a cure for violence. So many people's lives ripped
apart, demolished. The UK & American government have had many chances to
intervine and use their imaginations more creatively in consciously trying
to resolve the situation with Isreal & Palestinian battles. But it does seem
that the people that rule our lands are not interested in the people living
in it. They have their missions and they do not relate to their civil
responsibilities, in building a better world for all to live in. So as all
the boys bash each other with sticks, like grunts in a playground lacking
any sense of compassion for people who are different to them - the world is
burning around them. And these people are killing our futures...what a waste
assholes...Ireland is kicking off now as well. Sectarian relgious idiots are
blowing up children from across the street - that's really intelligent.
Let's kill people, that's a new idea...

best marc garrett