[Syndicate] Fwd: Re: [Reader-list] [OT] some facts

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Sat Sep 8 15:50:48 CEST 2001

> >after a while the admins said something like 'ok, there are more >people that want her back, so, we'll put her back and we're going away' >(that a was stunning decision)

Yes, admins behaved as little children who can't achieve what they want.
They say "I don't want to play with you anymore" and they leave.

If they can not impose their way of thinking to entire list then they
accuse all and leave. Where is their sense of democracy, tolerance,
collective..?
Since I was forcibly removed from Nettime and almost removed from
Syndicate - by those same admins who now have run to another list, I
will not join them again. I want to be free from their "openness".

Andrej