gong

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Sep 7 21:30:24 CEST 2001

did anyone hear something ?

well, I think

it is anyway worth one minute of silent thinking

http://anart.no/~syndicate/oneminute.ra

And we welcome back hereby Andreas and Inke as administrators of one
mailinglist which is not this one.
I think it is a good decision, that they have made. To use their knowledge
also in future for a mailinglist community.

switch

I had a few requests regarding the subject of anonymous competions.
Apparently there are a few more people thinking, that it is worth a look,
so I will collect the information and then post it to the list.

switch

I had promised to put something online. I have done that now. So anyone
interested can have a look.
It is a concept , that has been accepted to cast01
http://netzspannung.org/cast01/ conference 'Living in Mixed Realities' this
month as a poster work.
It is mainly documentation and text ( I will add some links in the text
some time ).

www.ezaic.de/zone_01/
noise and open composition - the potential of communication

Claudia