fiction

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Oct 22 22:33:31 CEST 2001

grrriiiiingngngngngngng

- allo

- [...]

- hey, that's nice

- [...][...][...][...]

- just a moment, you think it's my fault, that you ruined your radio show ?
I mean, you told me, I should come along during that show. you knew that I
wanted to talk with you about a few things. you said it's ok then.

- [...]

- oh.... the microphone... hm, but normally..... I mean you never say
anything anyway in these shows, so I do not understand why this stupid
microphone.....

- [...]

- hm, you know how many people normally listen to this show ?

- [...]

- oh, you think anyway no-one listens to this show. That's fine. (...oops...)
I mean.... I normally listen to your show ! ( ? )

- [...]

- oh, your _ _ _ - patches.....  <!-- I just remembered, that we do not do
any software commercials on this mailing list //-->
.... ( ? ) .... you wanted to show me your _ _ _ - patches... ( ? ) ... I
mean, you know, that I think it's great, what you do in this radio show. It
works quite fine, doesn't it ?

- [...]

- oh.... you changed them. That's why. ( ? ) You know, that I like these
patches. They look a little bit like a city plan to me. ( ? )
I probably just thought, I had seen them already. ( ? )

- [...]

- ( puh )

- [...]

- yes, this is a good idea. ..... and perhaps... you know these
discussions... perhaps your radio show is not the right time for it...

- [...]

- mais oui, bye-bye, see you

end