<thingist> islamonline.net/English/ArtCulture/2001

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 22 22:19:42 CEST 2001

>Having a Spice Girl and her bikini-babe dancers prance around in the
>deserts
>of Oman like so many trampy tarts, isn't showing respect.

beyond r-e-s-p-e-c-t
it just shows a blind irresponsible attitude towards death, war, propanganda,
the lot

I too found it despicable
as I did the wtc telethon
and the ny rock charity
the lot

http://chumba.com/_thisweek.htm

pictures of starving children sell records

"Ladies and gentlemen, just imagine it, someone comes along, takes
everything you own, your space, your house, separates you from your family
and then hits you in the face if you say anything different. Well, that's
what we've been doing to the third world for the past four hundred years.
That's you and me. You the viewers at home, me in the studio, the pop
stars, everyone. That's how we make the third world, every day, today and
every day. If you want any correspondence with the program, just send your
answers, letter bombs only, to BP House, Victoria Street, London, SW1
Thank you and good night
Feed the world
Starve the rich
Goodnight