[Syndicate] Re: [music-dsp] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Oct 19 19:42:45 CEST 2001

well,

I was thinking, if someone should really reply this.
but as I know, that there are always some people, who believe in
commercials, I do.

Christopher,

I just wonder, how it can be possible, that this does not hurt yourself.
The reply in itself reveals a tremendous amount of stupidity.
But then also I am wondering if this is supposed to be a commercial.

>would you like to go home?
>http://radiopenny.com/radiopenny/studio/home.html

Is it ?

( nn, do you think there is a slight chance, that stupidity just ruins
itself ? )

My knowledge about this sound stuff is a little bit restricted,
was only involved in two cd recordings in a studio,
was more involved in doing life sound some time ago (approx. 100 concerts).
But having a look at this page what I can perceive
with my restricted knowledge about these things
is quite a long story of misinvestment. This somehow confirms the stupidity.
( besides there are some problems with the building construction, you have
got sound bridges everywhere,
maybe not so important )

I really hope you will not find too many bands going into the trap of doing
recordings with you,
because this would maybe give you a little time for some education.

Claudia