a letter

Domiziana Giordano domiziana at nexus.it
Sat Oct 27 12:34:12 CEST 2001

Thank you Claudia.
I really don't know what happend to the list.
I think the 11th of September changed everybody's attitude bringing
emotional disorientation.

I have strong ideas about the political issue which is the contrary
to the  idea followed by the left wing which I belong.

Seems to me people have not studied enough to understand the matter,
or follows in a very superficial way the idea to be against USA.

I will not discuss here my reason because it would take too long, but
I strongly suggest to the ones that oppose USA to make a tour in in
Islamic areas of the world and try to live there, and in the same
time to study the economical reason why this war is happening.
Check the question of the alternative combustibile set in Kazanistan
(or whatever is spelled), and wonder why the Arabs don't want the
pipes go though Afganistan so to get to the gulf to be exported.

Maybe it would be easier to understand why the Arabs sent a
Millionaire frem Yemen to organize in Afganistan a fake "holy war"
against the Occidental war.

How superficial to think there is a "holy war between two religion!!
How superficial and petty to read nn, which I respect as a rebellious
spirit, when goes against the USA after the terrible attack of the
11th of September.

How fake the attitude of the Italians when justify the attack or keep
hiding behind the spread lack of information of what is happening.

Those attacks against USA sounds juvenile to me.
Everybody is for the peace and not for the war but please read the Coran first.
It is a religion of conquest as much as has been the Catholics until
they've stopped.

I would never live under the Islamic religion. It is worst than the
catholic Church.
Maybe I am more sentimental because I am a women, but I don't really
think a man living under the theocratic State as in the arabian
States would be happy either.

Enough for now.

And about the list...   it is not necessary to talk/write when
there's nothing much to say.

best, dg