[Syndicate] Re: UNDERSTANDING THE BALKANS - THE BALKANS AND GLOBALISATION

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Tue Oct 16 17:07:21 CEST 2001

decoration works with "brilliant brain radiations" too.

while one buys (and shows) an artefact, one means :
"look how I shine with my avant-garde good moi yess o world, o beautifull, o
Pine!"

buying and artwork is showing an image of one's "genius".
It's decorative too.

anyway, art hurts not.
It's only a society game.
[ even if stockhaudzen .... "...is just a jealous guy ...." ]

party !

--
OG
thx f. for the glaçons.