[syndicate] when walking the DreamBeach

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Nov 26 02:55:40 CET 2001

dear frederic,

sorry for my interference in your private correspondance.
Somehow a problem with your e-mail address, seems to me.
But don't you think that your answer is a little bit short ?
In this form it seems a little unpolite.
Perhaps you could save the situation, if you add something about bridges.
What do you think ?

a tip:
http://www.lightforum.com/projects/unique/erasmus1.jpg
as far as I remember, there were some problems with the statics,
but it is a beautiful bridge, don't you think ?

or calatrava perhaps

kindly
claudia