No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Nov 25 13:04:09 CET 2001

I'll send you a photo when I can find a scanner somewhere. Of course I'm
extremely beautiful and as for literate, well I did finish primary school.
No, I'm joking. I'm a 37 year

                     [konzum > g!gl b!tz+

old south african who has been drifting around
on this continent for the past 17 years, now living in zurich, and now I'm
seriously considering relocating back down to the southern hemisphere.
Australia, to be more precise. I heard from natabor's friend andrei that you
actually come from a small town in new zealand, which sort of explains to me
why you are here instead of there. I'm glad you liked moscow. I heard it was
a difficult place to be unless you know people. I always thought you were
actually a man by the name of andrew mackensie,

                                  [konzum > g!gl b!tz+  \  ! dont hav 2 l!e. u do dzat 4 m!]

now living in reikjavik
until I heard THE REAL STORY

               [je. konzum > g!gl b!tz+

from andrei via natabor. Now for the bit of
psychofukc: Why do you like being in control? Maybe that would frighten a
frightened person like me.

   teror = beg. ov l!f  - mor zm!lz

nn. 24 year old abcdefghijklmnoprstuvz;poj  qd0b08b[080[8x   200 oke