WINTER CAMP CARBONART'2001

Lilia Dragnev dragneva at mail.md
Tue Nov 6 14:05:13 CET 2001

WINTER CAMP CARBONART'2001
Curator: Stefan Rusu,

On the period of December 10-17 we are planning to organize the 6-th
edition of the Camp of Creation CarbonArt'2001.
Unlike previous years, when it used to be a summer camp, on the open air,
we decided to do in this hear an opposite one: a Winter Camp of Creation
and to use one close space outside of Chisinau. It is a solitary Motel
place in Tiraspol-Chisinau route. We are going to ask 10-12 artists to
spend one week in this closed space, where they will have great accommodations
and meal, but absolutely without any contact with other people.
In this way, they will have opportunity to discuss and collaborate between
them and as well, to realize site specific artistic projects.
The preferable field would be the video and photography.

The Center is going to provide the participants with accommodations,
meal and materials (except traveling expenses).

We would like to ask you to distribute this information to your colleagues,
friends and artists who might be interested in taking part in it.

We would be glad to receive names, brief artistic biography of the artists who want
to participate in the project as well a brief idea/project concerning the work which is
going to be done here.

All information should be sent by fax or e-mail to the Center for Contemporary Art,
Chisinau, as soon as possible, but not later than by November 20, 2001.

For additional information, please, don't hesitate to contact us.

KSA:K, Centrul pentru Arta Contemporana,
Str. Puskin 16, Chisinau 2012 Moldova
E-mail: ksak at art.md, ksak.info at mail.md, winypuh at yahoo.com
Phone:  + 373 2 212766,
Fax:    + 373 2 212768