No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Nov 5 01:15:53 CET 2001

To: integer at www.god-emil.dk
Subject: Re: [PD] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ az ! pred!ktd ovr 1 !ear ago ____...

from

> http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_439385.html...

  "...and women can now do their jobs just as well."

  dze uoird 'now' s.b. remvd frm dzat sntnse...
  (aber in all candor dear creature,
  in my experience women do _better work)

some obscure web personality was once quoted as saying:
"...any fool can program, and most do."

i have worked with femgineers (female software
engineers...a coinage you may despise) who may not feel
compelled to apply every arcane language feature or
visit every call in an api, but they exhibit what seems
to be a greater desire for the relevancy of their code.

however, for some women, men will continue to be needed
for the provision of ultimate pleasure(s).  the world
cannot survive if every woman is an artist [...artists
need models (not model citizens)] .

ouink
 -- dze model frm chicago

postskript: danger lurks in a world where sperm becomes
a currency or a monitary standard. as long as the world
remains hospitable toward ejaculations, we will be
assured that the perceived value of sperm will not
transcend its utilitarian purpose.