[ot][ot] Ode to the People of NYC / part 2

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Nov 3 13:56:22 CET 2001

sorry / I decided. this is worst :

 > http://www.davidfirst.com/

But, along with making the song available at this site, I have been making
CD copies on my home burner that I have been giving out to people in my
neighborhood -- up by Ground Zero, on the subway, to cabdrivers, local
shop-owners, etc. I am currently arranging to do a pressing of the song as
a CD single so that I can give out them out in larger amounts. If you would
like to help defray some of the costs of CD copying/label printing, please
send whatever you wish to:

David First
P.O. Box 60
Peck Slip Station