[ot][ot] Ode to the People of NYC

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Nov 3 13:27:52 CET 2001

a friend:

>this is america, the country from which i come!

compassion

>check out the link, kotz dreimal ueber deine linke schulter und erbarme dich
>meiner.

I cannot puke over my left shoulder, it's impossible... but thanks for
sending this...
I almost felt ok today until now ;(

American ideology ?

but you know... talking about nations... or roots........
http://www.poets.org/poems/poems.cfm?prmID=1963  ( death fugue / Celan )

the German version:
pnm://www.lyrikaudiodaten.de/pc00/1.rm

so, I do not want to think about what happens, in case Germany enters into
the attack...
and all the panic and fear that is spread around, will probably just lead
to this....
but this time Germany will fail to build up an ideology of its own ( it is
not possible anymore )...
will probably take over the American one....
it's anyway just an excuse and not the reason for an attack...
( but mobilizing / ( government ) commercials make democracy weak ? )

see you later
( when I recovered from this / do not know what is worse: the music or the
lyrics or ..... )
-c

sending this to me from some list: