!n betu!!!n

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 15 08:39:27 CET 2001

>>> 'virtual communities'? How do you see these communities? How do you define
>>> them?
>>
>>plea to the administrators of our beloved syndicate list:
>>

>>> It might start a productive dialogue (I hope).
>>>

>>is there a way to prevent x-posts like this one to get to us ?
>>I believe ours is a peaceful community which doesn't have to be exposed to the spilling
>>bitterness of others.
>>
>>f.
>

>Dear Frederic,
>as Kinga Araya is not subscribed to the syndicate list,
>her message needs administration's approval to get on the list.
>So it's easy to block messages coming from spectre, if there is request for it.

borders are instantiated to keep `others` out
whilst defining self.

mais ...

                Don't give me a name, I'll disappear,
                a child, an idiot, a madman,
                a name without a name closed in my world.
                I want to be free to wish, to wish to disappear,
                in a pulsation, blended with you,
                my heavenly lover.
                You change my self into
                pure energy, into a fluid, a rush, a pulsation of love.
                Without fences, without name, without meaning.
                only the lively movement of a double being.

>I also don't see where a creative dialogue should be started,
>should we post some intellectually stimulating idea on spectre?
>How to end this war? Decline of the syndicate?
>Right now, when it's so much to do at least in East Europe?
>Now when is still war in Macedonia?
>When East European institutional infrastructure still did not develop enough?
>When there are still not even commercial galleries promoting contemporary
>visual culture? When there are no independent media institutions and not even
>contemporary art museum were set up in all countries? When there is no curatorial
>training in East Europe? When the Soros network's funds were cut?
>When not even video culture developed and got promoted enough in East Europe?
>When for East European artist is still very difficult
>to get in the international circulation? When commercial invades East Europe, and West European
>critical tools are much slower to reach eastern realms?
>I would say promote your own culture, institutional or individual, for East Europeans even
>commercial promotion is very progressive. Culture is a valuable way to get on the map of Europe.
>Individual's struggle in the technicised societies is also a very important issue.
>greetings,
>Anna

this is the reason inke arns + andreas broeckmann evakuated.
the looking glass sketched them with closed faces.
they didnt understand. it was the sea reaching for the bottomless sky.

nn - on the edge of a cliff. whom do i have in mind +?

Cie MICHÈLE NOIRET

presents

IN BETWEEN - performance for 4 dancers

Festival Les Iles de Danses - Théâtre de Sartrouville, Sartrouville

Friday 16 November 2001

"The imagination is always relied upon as being the image-making faculty,
even though it is more a faculty for distoring images provided by
perpception. It is first and foremost a faculty for freeing us from primary
images, changing images". Gaston Bachelard

Four dancers are drawn into a space of exploration whose architecture is
determined by Paolo Atzori¹s images and Todor Todoroff¹s sounds. Out of the
confrontation with the elements (water, earth, air, fire), Michèle Noiret
builds a choreographic alphabet of sorts. She throws herself into a search
for the foundations of the imaginery, investigating through contact with
technology that which founds, liberates or modifies creative
imagination.

"Presented by four flexible artists, In Between takes the form of a
skillfully designed plastic and choreographic installation. A captivating
and hypnotising experience that never loses its sense of harmony."

Le Figaro, René Sivrin, 28 July 2000

Concept : Michèle Noiret, Paolo Atzori, Todor Todoroff  Choreography :
Michèle Noiret Choreographical assistant : Barbara Manzetti  Creation and
interpretation :  Bud Blumenthal, Séphane Hisler, Mélanie Munt, Michèle
Noiret Original music and interactions : Todor Todoroff  Scenography and
images : Paolo Atzori Lighting : Xavier Lauwers   Costumes : Cathy Péraux
Shooting : Aldo Piscina Set construction : Jean-Marc Liben-Steyns Technical
manager : Thom Louka Technical coordinator : Philippe Warrand

A production of:  La Cie Michèle Noiret/Tandem asbl   In coproduction with :
Le Théâtre Les Tanneurs, Charleroi/Danses, Centre chorégraphique de la
Communauté française de Belgique, Bruxelles/Brussel 2000 With the support of
: Le Ministère de la Communauté française de Belgique-Service de la Danse et
du Commissariat général aux Relations internationales.

Cie Michèle Noiret :
Contact : Alexandra de Laminne / Cie Michèle Noiret - 58 Rue de la Lys, 1080
Brussels - Belgium
Tel: +32 2/425.89.37 - Fax: +32 2/425.89.39  Email:
alexandra at michele-noiret.be
Web site :  www.michele-noiret.be

Performing place :
Théâtre de Sartrouville - Place Jacques Brel - 78505 Sartrouville - FRANCE
Performance at 21h00

How to get there : From Châtelet, you can catch the RER - LINE A3 (DIRECTION
CERGY-LE HAUT) or LINE A5 (DIRECTION POISSY). In Sartrouville, a mini-bus
will drive you to the theatre

Reservation :
Théâtre de Sartrouville : +33 (0)1 30 86 77 77
Les Iles de Danses : +33 (0)1 55 79 09 09
Cie Michèle Noiret : +32 (2) 425 89 37