Extra-terrestrials and cloning

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Dec 26 01:09:41 CET 2001

Welcome to the Raelian Revolution.
..... the progress of the Embassy which we are building for
Extra-terrestrials.

Three years ago, Raël, the well-known spiritual leader of the Raelian
Movement, the world's largest UFO-related organisation counting 55,000
people in 84 countries, founded CLONAIDTM

CLONAIDTM is proud to offer a new service: cell preservation for American
soldiers !
With American soldiers being involved in the war in Afghanistan CLONAIDTM
has received many requests from the soldiers’ families. They want to
preserve the cells of their beloved family member so in case he/she would
perish a child with the same genetic code could still be born later on.
This service may be of special interest for those who have loved ones
involved in the war and who are the last of their family line.
For more information on CLONAID’sTM cell preservation services refer to our
services section.
CLONAIDTM offers the first year for free !

http://www.clonaid.com/english/pages/services.html#insuraclone

or ... feel like doing the cloning quiz ?
http://www.reproductivecloning.net/interactive/quirex/index.cgi