THE GOLD WRAPPING PAPER

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Tue Dec 25 22:15:16 CET 2001

   THE GOLD WRAPPING PAPER

   You now have two choices ... you can:

                   1. Pass this on to  friends,  or

                   2. Delete it and act like it didn't touch your
   heart.

   As you can see, I took choice No.1. Friends are like angels who lift =
us to our feet
   when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. Kind of a nice =
idea don't you think.