[syndicate] moving syndicate

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Mar 13 16:44:06 CET 2009

Dear list,

after the anouncement of the people at Anart in Norway that they would
stop the mailing list hosting
we have had some offers to host the syndicate list.

In the admin team we have currently concluded that the offer looking
most convenient to us is the offer by Lorenz Seidler (esel) to host
syndicate alongside with other cultural lists at:

http://listen.esel.at/

So, after, Berlin and Oslo we would have Vienna as next station.

If there are no serious objections against this new host by the list we
will be moving Syndicate
probably next week, then subscribe everyone to the new list and close
the old one.

We'll be dealing with the archive later.

so far.

best wishes,

Claudia