[syndicate] \\ re: zimzum ... zig heil israel

| f | | | | 3 n2o at ggttctttat.com
Tue Jan 6 23:10:26 CET 2009

 > Come save me!

  Natasha: Have I slept for long?

Johnson: No, just the span of a moment

Natasha: Where are we? In the Lands Without?

Johnson: Not yet

Natasha: You’re looking at me very strangely

Johnson: Yes

Natasha: You’re waiting for me to say something to you

Johnson: Yes

Natasha: I don’t know what to say

They’re words I don’t know

I wasn’t taught them

Help me

Johnson: Impossible, Princess. Help yourself, then you’ll be saved

If you don’t, you’re as lost as the dead of Alphaville

Natasha: I

http://www.lafn.org/~cymbala/alphavil.html