[syndicate] test

lo-y lo-y at lo-y.domainepublic.net
Thu Sep 11 10:24:00 CEST 2008

due to greylisting anti-spam strategies, it happens more and more
that emails get delayed, sometimes for several hours.. (greylisting
means that if a server thinks your mail might be a spam, it refuses
it the first time, but accepts it when the sending server tries again
- a normal server will try again, while spammers won't care)
if it takes too long, can you send your message again? (i still
didn't get it, although marc did?)
if it fails again there must be something wrong indeed..
groetjes,
lo_y

www.google.com/search?q=lo_y