[syndicate] test

Andrej Tisma aart at eunet.yu
Wed Sep 10 23:45:26 CEST 2008

> I don't know what's happening, but your post did not make our list
> either - do you think that something devious is afoot?

Dear Marc, thanks for your care. As I have told you I didn't sent the
message to the Netbehaviour list before (bacause my video is on it's web
site so I presumed pepole are informed). But I sent it just now to it and I
see it is published with no prblem. So could you please try to forward it to
Syndicate and Rhizome lists for me, because I tried several times with no
success.
Thanks,
Andrej