[syndicate] \\

| f | | | | 3 n2o at ggttctttat.com
Thu Nov 6 02:00:17 CET 2008

> i agree. there is a gaping wound here which this addresses - not
> cures, or heals, but it's something.
>
> an obama administration will  not end us foreign imperialism or change
> us social structure, but this does feel like there may be an
> opportunity to break out of the myopic haze of the past 40 years.

precisely why i think it was even more impressive
that the principal campaign message was 'change' and 'change we need'

and although the economy became the rocket fuel behind it and the
more tangible,
readily understood objective, people, particularly the young. voted
for a 'change we need'

for me that is more impressive precisely because it is amorphous and
indeed unbound.

> have not seen such enthusiasm from young people for anything like i
> have seen for this candidacy.

iphone. THINK DIFFERENT. CHANGE WE NEED.

> of course, they may wind up disappointed
> if they put faith in one man or the democratic party. still, its
> something, and maybe we can feel good for a day or two about it.

yes, but, m9ndfukc macht ganz glucklich und frrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!!!

da.da.da. + ultra da