[syndicate] \\

Todd Ingalls testcase at asu.edu
Wed Nov 5 17:19:39 CET 2008

i agree. there is a gaping wound here which this addresses - not
cures, or heals, but it's something.

an obama administration will  not end us foreign imperialism or change
us social structure, but this does feel like there may be an
opportunity to break out of the myopic haze of the past 40 years. i
have not seen such enthusiasm from young people for anything like i
have seen for this candidacy. of course, they may wind up disappointed
if they put faith in one man or the democratic party. still, its
something, and maybe we can feel good for a day or two about it.