[syndicate] Re: .....

Aliette Guibert C. guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Nov 5 15:32:59 CET 2008

Sun
Sorry, yet my mails are received in a google interface to get out spams
but my sending emails are sent by default from my gmail address and the
list cannot receive these emails can be from my address of subscription.
So I have sent another one from my former installation but cannot quote
your referent mails. I have written an indicative object of re.

fm
Who is Bigart?

Blacks + mostly minorities in bare life have joined the middle class
afraid to loose its homes and thanks it for this day they now enjoy to
fuck the world thanks peaceful means.
I enjoy with them happy.