[syndicate] \\

Auriea syndi at entropy8.com
Wed Nov 5 14:46:00 CET 2008

On 05-nov.-08, at 14:36, fm wrote:

> I don't see it as a huge symbolical deal, I may be wrong.

in this case, you are.

i think you must be a part of that society thats treated you from
birth as a second class citizen. economically, socially etc. I
remember having friends whose parents wouldn't let me come into their
house because i was black.... the town i come from is STILL segregated
into black and white communities, even though nobody talks about it.
far as i can tell it could be that way forever.
you'll never understand what that is like. i dont think you can. i
know i am not the one to be able to articulate it in words.

in struggle,
Auriea.