[syndicate] \\

fm fmadre at free.fr
Wed Nov 5 13:43:57 CET 2008

this morning my colleague, we share office space, greeted me with a cheerful "it's done".
he was rejoicing about the undemocratic election of a leader in another country than his and apparently everybody (says the media) is rejoicing where I see very little differences between obama/mc cain/bush/clinton husband and wife/etc.

the guy was supported by colin powell and a bunch of fascists
this morning I overheard that Robert Gates could stay as secretary of defense