[syndicate] \\ Happy Obama Day

xavier cahen cahen.x at levels9.com
Wed Nov 5 13:41:06 CET 2008

Election highly symbolic: a former war hero, a war outside the United
States of America (Vietnam veteran) beaten by an African American during
another war...
who would have thought?

Xavier

--
XAVIER CAHEN
cahen.x at levels9.com
Paris France
http://www.levels9.com
http://00-00-0000.org

Merci de penser à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel