[syndicate] Fwd: TODAY >> May 1st :: Telekommunisten Tag der Arbeit Salon @ C-BASE // Dialstation 2008 Launch

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Thu May 1 08:37:14 CEST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: TODAY >> May 1st :: Telekommunisten Tag der Arbeit Salon  @ C-BASE
// Dialstation 2008 Launch  <<
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 06:31:12 UT
From: "Dmytri Kleiner/ Friends." <dk at telekommunisten.net>
To: dk at telekommunisten.net

TODAY >> May 1st :: Telekommunisten Tag der Arbeit Salon  @ C-BASE //
Dialstation 2008 Launch  <<

The Telekommunisten would like to invite all who can make it to C-Base
Today to
celebrate the International Day of Workers
Solidarity with us!

We will holding discussions about the Telekommunisten project as well as
Introducing the brand new version of Dialstation.

~:: http://www.c-base.org
~:: http://www.dialstation.com

The shinny new and highly experimental DIALSTATION is now available, please
try
it out!! You will need to re register your account, use
the new quick register form on the Dialstation website to get started with
the
new kommPanel.

Find out more about the Tag der Arbiet festivities at:

~:: http://www.theRevolutionIsCalling.com

We will also preview and discuss our Street-art/Phone-Art project, "For
Miss
Information, Call, " which will be a part of the Hack.Fem.East
exhibition at Kunstraum Kreutzberg.

~:: http://hackfemeast.org/web/?page_id=72

//// C-BASE
//// Rungestrasse 20
//// 10179 Berlin
                ~2pm unti ~2am, Thursday May 1st, 2008 ////

all are welcome, pass it on....
////

--
Dmytri Kleiner