[syndicate] \\

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Mon Jun 30 21:06:35 CEST 2008

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:12:03 -0500, 0f0003 | maschinenkunst
<n2o at ggttctttat.com> wrote:
>> The passage you are quoting was my response to your sob story about
>> losing
>> your market in max/dsp video components, which, as explained is
>> tyipical.

> you're a one dimensional idiot that comprehends nothing
> - read what I wrote you unconscious one dimensional pop.tart

You have not said anything, you just pose like a teenager. You have nothing
of interest to say. That is why my work irritates you, because I actually
make coherent logical statements, which you are unable to do but
desperately wish you could so you could fell all-political-like without
actually making any effort to know what you are talking about.

--
Dmytri Kleiner
editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net