[syndicate] msg length etc

anna balint subterfluent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:57:57 CEST 2008

it happened that my message as well didn't get through, or it went on
the list only with a 24-48h delay.
2 suggestions:
if I click on any help button in the Edit List Configuration menu,
the maximum size of a message option pops sup.
we use the sympa version 5.2, see: http://www.sympa.org/manual/index
greetings,
Anna

On Jun 30, 2008, at 9:58 AM, [ lo-y ] wrote:

At 08:59 2008-06-30, you wrote:

> can one of the moderators who is able to log in - i'm not -
> check the simply.silly msg limit.

hm.. the admin interface changed and i no i don't see where you can
set the size limit..

> + there seems to be another issue as an excerpt
> from a paper which appears to be within the limits is not going
> through.

can you send it to my address directly?

groetjes,

lo_y