[syndicate] \\ komunizm vs kapitalizm vs juzt 4 u

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Mon Jun 30 12:51:31 CEST 2008

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:10:37 -0500, 0f0003 | maschinenkunst
<n2o at ggttctttat.com> wrote:

> previous tone ...... ie. prior to u changing ur tone

>  > On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:07:33 -0500, 0f0003 | maschinenkunst
>  > <n2o at ggttctttat.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >> This is what I mentioned already exists in
>  >> small scale communities - eg. villages in Ro
>  >
>  > Villages in Ro are not global

> Juzzzzzt 4 u operates globally at all time scales and all frequencies.

What is "Juzzzzzt 4 u?"

> Property in those villages exists and is enforced by customs
> not laws backed by the state.

Are saying the Romanian state does not enforce property rights?

> If the nation state ceased to be nothing would change unless those
> villages were attacked from without.

If they had any valuable property, they would be.

> Interaccess never had a 'our license'
> It had a 'my license'.

As I said, I was not interested in this dispute then, and am not now. My
recommendation was to simply cancel the workshop, and not promote nato or
any other proprietary software as I am not interested in such headaches, or
head-cases.

That is the main reason I do not use any proprietary software, I can't be
bothered to worry about license terms.

> You seem to consider yourself simply superior
> in the same way that an 'educated' aristocrat, occident puff ball thinks
> himself superior to an 'ignorant' peasant and/or 'uncivilized' balkan
> resident, but

Not at all. As I have said many times, understating political economy in
the general case or in the specific case of venture communism and
telekommunisten is nothing special, and certainly not a requirement of any
kind.

However, if you wish to discuss it, you should be willing to know what is
being discussed, otherwise you can not contribute anything to the
discussion, as we have seen.

--
Dmytri Kleiner
editing text files since 1981