[syndicate] slum-tv newspaper

alexander nikolic an at eroticunion.org
Sun Jun 29 13:16:12 CEST 2008

Dear all,

recently we published an newspaper on activism and our experience
with SLUM-TV in Kenya: you can download and read the newspaper from my
blog: http://www.eroticunion.org/?p=153

Its 28 pages, 1,6 mb, serbian and english.

Beside that, on my blog, you'll find two Calls for two
interdisciplinary Workshops: The Return of the Gastarbajter, and Sex
in Transition,
both will happen in East Serbia, and we hope next year to bring both
of them to Vienna. They are both very marginal financed, so
there can't be support for travel costs, but once you are there, you
won't regret it. more info on eroticunion.org.

cheers
alex