[syndicate] \\ komunizm vs kapitalizm vs juzt 4 u

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Sat Jun 21 20:07:33 CEST 2008

 >> There is only so much an indiv can interact with b4 it becomes
 >> meaningless noise.
 >
 > "meaningless" is meaningless, I am talking about economic
relations, if
 > buy something from you on line, it means I didn't have to get it
from a store, meaning there is no landlord collecting rent on the
store front, nor
 > are there any other middlemen capturing value through the
circulation process.

This is what I mentioned already exists in
small scale communities - eg. villages in Ro

but not in dried up meaningless [spare me ur semantics] fashion like
ur  theories. It is vibrant and exudes life - AND IT EXISTS

And if you're looking for a more modern example of this approach
see nato.0+55 as one example. I personally corresponded with +
knew the names of each person, did all of the work, etc.

and I reached a plateau of about 500 entities at which
point it was becoming quite noisy and
I was faced with the decision - rent some people
or face a potential extinction.

Context - Thievery 74, a Californian software firm
that specializes in licensing and selling other people's creations,
having witnessed the success of the software attempted to license it.
I would have essentially become an employee earning ~25%
of proceeds while doing all of the work - as their CEO, David the
Pimp Sickarelli
said: "But we got the customers base - bam bam bam".

Naturally Sickarelli was thrown through the door which prompted
several criminal activities on Thievery 74's part, inclusive reverse
engineering, and so the new and improved Thievery/Pimping 74 refrain
was born:
If they can't pimp it - they'll rape it.

What happened next was revealing - with the exception
of a handful of people - no one said any thing at all about the
reverse engineering and/or that company's barbaric activities.

As all good capitalists Thievery 74 described the rape as the
democratization of my software, as it was less expensive
and easily digestible by the white and trashy, occident walmart
generation.

As I watched practically every one watching in silence as the rape
progressed I realized it was time to return to the world of living
beings
and exit the world of little more than inanimate democratic objects.

Particularly, as renting people as employees spoils the scenery and
the recipe.

 >As I have exmplained multilple times, the effect of this is less
 > rent in the price. Once you agree to know that class
stratification is built on rent-capture, then you will see why this
is meaningfull.

That's not what makes people do what they do.

Living beings don't eat calories. They eat 'food'
In advanced democracies there are some who eat calories -
but those living beings have been stripped of their
sacrality and reduced to their components.

 > The reason you are having trouble understanding political theory

Not agreeing with it isn't a synonym for understanding it.
Not agreeing with it entails understanding it.

 >, is you
 > read words like and "relations" in coloquilized personal/
psychological terms,

Which is the correct thing to do.

Your approach reduces the richness of the colloquial
to completely dried up meaningless BS.

 > and look for "meaning" as if these relations where about emotional
fullfilment.

Without emotion nothing matters ...

 >That is not what is being discussed,

... thus that is precisely what is being discussed.

 > and until you agree to
 > understand the meaning of economic terms //in context// you will
never understand or be able to make coherent comments.

Until you understand that ur theories that will never come to life,
unless in some unhealthy form such as komunism (tm) or kapitalism (tm)

and what I'm talking about has existed and continues to exist

ur just fluffing ur feathers

//in context//

 >>  >on a global scale is a new kind of
 >>  >relationship, "meaningful" or "sustainable" is not implied,
 >
 >> Without "meaningful and sustainable"
 >> it is prostitution
 >
 > Statements like these are merely unsubstantiated, incoherent driel, I
will
 > ignore the rest of them, please make your arguments coherently.
Disdainful
 > posturing is not an argument.

It's metaphorical. Which is how we learn.
Try taking a car around a corner without a steering wheel.