[syndicate] 3D Hypertext and Project Xanadu

fm fmadre at free.fr
Wed Jun 18 17:39:55 CEST 2008

I always knew you were from the police, xavier...

anyway, I'm in nanterre right now
outside my window I see the Lycee Joliot Curie and the Castorama
the Castorama is closed but they will reopen in the summer
if I go to the other side of the building I see your friends of the police station
on another side I see the hotel de ville where richard durn shot a few people
last week I had lunch at the theatre des amandiers it was very nice but a bit expensive
my boss was inviting me
etc.