[syndicate] Pakistan - Long March Update Blog

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:35:36 CEST 2008

The people are out to save the Judiciary !

From: Dr. Awab Alvi <drawab at gmail.com>

This is really exciting stuff and I truly believe that is a major turning
point in the history of Pakistan.

I don't know if you and other friends on PR read the email I sent yesterday
but we have set up a live update & monitoring website where people across
Pakistan can share the progress of the Long March in one single place *
http://help.pk*

Anyone can participate by simply sending an email to LM at HELP.PK updates /
pictures / video all will be posted immediately as you send the email - why
dont you try and send this update by Noman to the site and you will be
impressed at how quickly it shows up on the site.

Our intention here is to promote this concept to the world so they hear the
actual stories and images as captured by the participants of the Long
March.  This itself will contribute in creating more pressure on the
establishment, will it make a difference I sincerely hope it does.

I am very hopeful that from tomorrow onwards Multan - Lahore - Islamabad
activists of the SAC Lahore and Islamabad will kick into action and we will
have more regular and wider coverage

Awab