[syndicate] \\

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Fri Jul 18 13:17:03 CEST 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:41:23 -0500, | f | | | | 3 <n2o at ggttctttat.com>
wrote:

> First of all shift ur focus from delusional ideology to reality --> I
> am not you.

You are right, from now on I'll shift the focus of my work to replacing my
name with random ascii and write every message as if it was an SMS sent by
a 12 year old. You are an inspiration.

> Second - If you make another comment about my mom you're off the list.

Well, we will need to negotiate this, I propose as a concession you never
mention Pop.Tarts, any other toaster pastries, or trade names of the
Kellogg's corporation? Deal?

> Spare me ur 1 dimensional BS - my mom is not in the photo.

The funny thing is that you think anybody believes you. Your work is
obviously based around surrounding your family album with random asii art.
It's a little banal, but you shouldn't be embarrassed about it. Maybe spice
up the juvenile SMS text with some spunky LOLcat?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dozens

   "Yo' momma," a common, widely recognized argumentative
    rejoinder in African-American vernacular speech, is a cryptic,
    and sometimes comical, allusion to the Dozens.

One too many dimensions for you, obviously.

In any case, you have already threated violence and censorship, so you have
lost the game long ago, try and retain dome dignity by slithering away
quietly, oh great ascii artist of reality.

--
Dmytri Kleiner
editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net