[syndicate] \\

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Thu Jul 17 16:31:41 CEST 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 05:16:54 -0500, | f | | | | 3 <n2o at ggttctttat.com>
wrote:

> Pssst - modern delusional komunist -- if you mention my or anyone
> else's mom in a derogatory fashion again you're off the list

First of all, I'll say what I want, just like you are entlited to, as your
endless derogatory remarks seem to be the only thing you contribute.

If you want to censor me from the list, please go ahead.

Second, saying "your mom looks nice" is not a derogatory remark, the
dirresions, in case you missed it, was in the next part of the sentence
when I say "I hope you are not too much of an embarrasement to her," which
is directed at you, not your mom. The picture of your mom you posted looks
very nice, very rustic and picturesque.

In anycase, nice to see that you have added threats of censorship to your
previous threats of violence. Glad to see that you're not satified with
proving your ignorance alone.

Ne pare rău, dar pierde din nou, mulţumiri pentru al juca,

--
Dmytri Kleiner
editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net