[syndicate] \\ pravo na neznanie

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Wed Jul 16 13:17:08 CEST 2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:47:01 -0500, | f | | | | 3 <n2o at ggttctttat.com>
wrote:

> Dmytri Kleiner:

>  >Transfers costs for PayPal or Moneybookers payments

Telekommunisten also accept payment by cash or ueberweisung, neither have
any transfer costs. We are also working to (re)introduce peer economy
features, meaning that individual users can also transfer amongst
themselves without transfer costs. We do want to reduce leakage to private
banking institutions.

>  >I AM THE ALL KNOWING TELEKOMMUNIST!!

>  >COWER BEHIND YOUR MACBOOKS, YE HEATHEN
>  >MEDIA ARTISTS OF SYNDICATE!

AND GROVEL TOO!

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=neznanie

I hope you found what you where searching for.

> http://www.0f0003.com/

Your mom looks nice, I hope you are not too much of an embarrassment to
her.

La revedere,

--
Dmytri Kleiner