[syndicate] this ungainly one.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jan 26 05:18:38 CET 2008

this ungainly one.

over a half hour at top speed, I wanted to see what happens with extended
improvisation bound to permanent rhythm. with a rhythm of steel ferrules.
hot notes beckoning. what happened that I saw was severe carpal tunnel in
my right wrist and elbow. it was close to impossible for me to play this
fast for any length of time. so i thought; now my hand and arm shake with
jabs of pain. you can hear this occasioned at
http://www.alansondheim.org/hotsmall.mp3 .

the other Lowery have been removed to make room for this ungainly one.