[syndicate] Digicult: Digimag 30/December07-January08_English Version Online

anna balint subterfluent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:02:02 CET 2008

On Jan 22, 2008, at 1:18 PM, fmadre at free.fr wrote:

> la la

for the sake who might not know:
Frederic Madre repeated many times how much he disagrees with
crossposting.
That's an opinion, that I respect a lot. Frederic is an net expert, I
never experienced fatal mistakes, or hypocritcism coming from his side.
However, repetition, redudancy is a widespread practice on the net,
and elsewhere. In the avant-garde  art it is a fundamental aesthetic
principle. My position regarding crossposting is much more neutral,
specially if the mail does not start with "Sorry for any crossposting".
greetings,
anna