[syndicate] n0name

subjektivation subjekt at subjektivation.de
Sat Jan 12 01:42:02 CET 2008

Currently analyses the rapidly expanding semantic network numerical
information to valuable digital content from waste. Moreover,
modern-day search engines more precise results of the search
information. However, how far are we willing to go to artificial
intelligence? We are finally in a position to take over their machines
to automated tasks, such as creating images or letter of the texts; eg
Increased numerical information that we have delivered, daily, if not
hourly, that the sequence always takes more time to analyse and to
sort. The answering machine provides a solution for this problem,
because they answer with the existing material-Ange Introduces His
there. n0name analyzes the information to a letter box and is simply
responding to them. Forget standard automated out of office and
answers, n0name is as intelligent as Eliza and software such as
flexible as open source products. The machines work antwortendes n0name
follows: The n0name take an incoming entry screen, analyzes them, send
requests to the Microsoft Reality Engine, then selects given above
results, sorts them and gives the information in a form that goes back
to the sender sent. When information is stored in public, register the
information Reality engines again and use this as a starting similar to
other worlds. This statement also seem so ironic, why not let the
machines live their own lives. n0name is a free institution, under the
GNU public license gefreigeben.