[syndicate] voeux_wishes_2008

xavier cahen cahen.x at levels9.com
Mon Jan 7 11:30:12 CET 2008

fmadre at free.fr a écrit :
> ----- Message de cahen.x at levels9.com ---------
>> Question :
>> why are you speaking about something so "uninteresting"?
>
> why do you send us something if you are not interested to know what we
> think of it ?

1 a message doesn't always need a feed back, it can be written only for
the sender...
2 or for a person you don't know (as a message in a bottle) touch by it
(have you seen "video correspondance" between Erice and Kiarostami ?
3 In many message, there is no need to get an answer, because the answer
is included in the post...

And why should be "interested " in a  feed back who comes from some one
who did go at this end of the message...
:-)
>  so many others
>> thinks to do in the life, fred
>
> I am doing them also